Sunday, April 30, 2006

inside the fourth ventricle


I have beheld many wonders this weekend and my heart is full. I stomped through my first flamenco class and all the fantasies I had at age four came to fruition. I held a little boy on his first birthday. I had cherry blossoms fall in my hair while drinking sake. I took a boatload of pictures (click the tulip). I finally met the groom I'm going to be the maid of honor for in June. I ate steak and egg fajitas and some kick-ass pizza. I saw some of my dearest friends. I was kissed more in 12 hours than I think I have been in my whole life. I took the name of the lord in vain a few too many times. I slept for 15 hours straight and I wore a skirt with cowboy boots.

Life is fuckin' great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave it at the beep.